Monday, November 4, 2013

Melting Chocolate the Easy Way with a Melting Pot

Ooo, the love of melted chocolate and chocolate dipped anything! But melting chocolate to just the right temperature for perfect dipping is hard. That's where an automatic melting pot comes in. These things are treat for those of us who love that melted chocolate stuff.

For many of us, me included, homemade gifts are a big part of the holidays. Making chocolate dipped fruits and pretzels, and fancy candies are one of my favorites. My chocolate melting pot turned out to be a great help.

When I started dipping my Christmas cookies in melted chocolate, I had a hit on my hands. Now they are requested by everyone.

Chocolate melting pots aren't very expensive, but they sure are worth their weight in chocolate! They keep the melted candy at the right temperature for perfect dipping. Many come with the kind of utensils that make the process easier as well.

Once you have dipped your food item, just lay it on a piece of waxed paper or parchment paper to cool. When it's fully cooled, I usually refrigerate it for just a bit to make sure I have the chocolate completely set, then I can package the goodies any way I want.

Chocolate melting pots also work great as gift ideas. My own daughter has one on her wish list this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment