Saturday, October 5, 2013

Decorating with Aprons for a Fat Chef Kitchen

Wearing aprons for cooking is one thing, decorating with aprons is another thing. But how about putting them together and do both? Decor and function all in one, that's what I like.

With a kitchen decorated in a Fat Chef look, finding fun additional ways to add to the decor is always enjoyable. Whether you refer to the little chef character as a Fat Chef, an Italian Chef, a Bistro Chef, even a French Chef, doesn't matter. He's still got that charming look that we all enjoy.

Try adding a Fat Chef apron or two for your kitchen decor. One of my favorite things to do is to hang a shelf one a kitchen wall. I look for the shelves that have hooks or pegs underneath, but I can also add those in if I want. Then I hang several fat chef apron designs on the hooks. On the shelf are a few figurines or accent pieces. That gives me a whole vertical vignette of decor for my kitchen.

If you can place your aprons in a handy spot, you can grab one for cooking purposes, too. Fat chef aprons are not expensive, so you can get several to add to your decor and change them around to get a slightly different effect.

I like to have several Fat Chef designed aprons in my kitchen. If one gets too stained, I can easily replace it for a new fresh look. That's the fun of using and decorating with Fat Chef aprons.

No comments:

Post a Comment