Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fat Chef Canister Sets for the Kitchen

I love to use functional items to help me decorate my kitchen. Fat Chef theme kitchens can easily add decorating items with canister sets. We can all use some extra storage space in our kitchen. It doesn't have to be just for flour, sugar, salt, etc. How about for pasta left over in a box? I'm always having some pasta left over.

Using one of my canisters to store the left over pasta is perfect. Now only am I adding to my decorating theme, but I'm also making use of that extra storage space.

Fat Chef Canisters come in many different styles of fat chef. Our little guy is known as a Bistro Chef, a French Chef, even an Italian Chef, so you can pick a canister set that matches the style you like.

You don't have to keep them all together either. A friend of mine has three canister sets and places them in different areas of her kitchen. She even uses one as a centerpiece on her kitchen table. It's a grouping of 3 smaller sized ones that she places on place mat of a complimentary color. I love the idea of using Fat Chef accent pieces in usual and unexpected ways.

There are plenty of options for different types of canister sets at Fat Chef Kitchen. You'll be able to find at least one that you like, maybe more.

No comments:

Post a Comment