Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Fat Chef Figurines for Kitchen Decor

You'll love this one! When you go for a fat chef kitchen design, you like lots of function stuff. Sure, but how about some stuff just because it looks great? That's what I love about fat chef figurines. That charming little guy is posed in so many ways and he just looks fun.

Of course, use him as your canister set and cookie jar. But, why not a wine bottle holder? Now that's a fun fat chef figurine. But he can also be just a little statute that graces your counter or a bookshelf in your kitchen.

Yes, I have a friend who has the most amazing collection of fat chef figurines. She's looking for more. Can you believe it? So when I went looking for new ones to give to her, I found some.

My gift turned out to be one those charming fat chef figurines that holds a serving tray above his head. Now, the tray isn't big enough to hold much. It's a small figurine. But I also found a miniature teapot and cup. You know the kind that are used for doll's houses. I set the tiny teapot and tea cup on the serving tray.

That fat chef figurine now holds an honored place among her collection. She sets the whole thing on several shelves in her kitchen. Yes, she has the best fat chef kitchen I've ever seen. But, being a little creative with a gift for her turned out to be just exactly right.

So have plenty of the function kind of kitchen accessories for your fat chef kitchen, but add in some figurines as well. Just because that will be adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment