Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Jessie Steele Aprons for a Retro Look

It's no secret. I enjoy aprons. Wearing aprons and using them for decorating my kitchen. If you haven't discovered the world of Jessie Steele aprons, then you are in for a treat.

Talk about cute, beautiful and delightful aprons! I love them all. The Jessie Steele collection is all about treating ourselves to great looks.

We are not talking about the plain and functional-only style of apron, but those frilly, charming and gorgeous looks that work so well to wear. I always add one of my Jessie Steele aprons as part of my outfit when I'm entertaining. If I have a theme for my party, an apron that fits that theme is ideal.

But I use aprons more than just for wearing. I decorate with them as well. My kitchen has a nice collection of aprons hanging from hooks along one wall.

When I want to switch around my decor a bit, all I have to do is bring out different aprons. I might switch around some accent pieces as well, but the different look of the aprons really changes the effect of my retro kitchen decor.

It's so simple and easy to do, especially using the great retro-look aprons of the Jessie Steele collection. Get yourself a few, or pick some for gifts. Aprons make great gift choices for any chef or just because you can give something unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment