Thursday, April 18, 2013

Serving or Decorating With Apple Dishware

If you are looking for new ways to add decor to your apple themed kitchen, then I have something for you. My apple kitchen just got a bit of a makeover. Yes, I get bored with my decor quite often so I like to change things around.

I have a nice set of apple dishware. It includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates and 4 cups with saucers. I had kept them stacked on an open shelf in my kitchen, but rarely used them. When I realized that I could incorporate them into my decorating, I was thrilled.

You see, the look of their pattern is different than my other apple accessories. This made for a whole new look to my decor.

What I did was to set up one large plate with a cup and saucer sitting in front of it on a small shelf in my kitchen. Then I added a plastic apple alongside the saucer. It was such an easy way to change up my wall decor in my kitchen.

But I also used one of the dinner plates as part of my centerpiece on the dining table. I just filled it with red and green apples, like a fruit basket. What a difference that made.

It's simple things that can really refresh the look of your apple kitchen decor. You don't have to go crazy with a whole new decorating look to achieve a change. Just switch out a few of your current accessories, maybe add in a new one or two items and you have it!

That's my kind of kitchen decorating - simple, easy and inexpensive! So go ahead and make use of your apple dishware, not just for serving food, but also for decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment