Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Retro Kitchen And a Retro Apron

The fun of designing your retro kitchen is one thing. The joy of using it is another. When you work in the kitchen, wearing a great apron can make you feel good.

Sometimes, I just not in the mood to cook, or clean the kitchen, but putting on one of my favorite retro aprons seems to make it all the more worthwhile to be in my kitchen.

A friend of mine got me started with vintage and retro aprons. She gave me my first retro apron to go in my retro kitchen. Since, then I have added many myself and received more as gifts.

Alright, I do admit that I usually wear one of my aprons when I'm the hostess. It just seems to dress up the fun of entertaining. But, I do also wear a retro apron just because.

My friend, known as KitchenTricks, has created a whole page on vintage aprons. So many great choices just for the fun of looking and feeling great.

When you are in your own retro kitchen, try dressing up in a retro apron to enjoy yourself just a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment