Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fat Chef Kitchen Mats and Rugs

My kitchen has several rugs and mats. The most important being the one in front of my sink. Sure, I could use a plain boring one, but I figure why not have one that adds to my fat chef decor theme.

Like all of us, the sink is the most used place in my kitchen. I wash and chop vegetables and fruit. In fact, all of my food preparation is done at, or close, to the sink. Then all the time washing dishes and cleaning up after meals is done at the sink.

With all that time spent standing at the sink, a good kitchen mat or rug is valuable to me. And I want it to be a decorative kitchen mat. One that I like the look of and complements my decor.

A fat chef kitchen theme has plenty of fun choices for those mats and rugs. I found great designs on anti-fatigue mats. You know, those ones with the right kind of cushioning to be easy on my feet and legs. With the amount of standing that I do at the kitchen sink, a good anti-fatigue mat is perfect.

But, I also use fat chef kitchen rugs in other places. Besides at the backdoor, I also have a small wall section in my kitchen that I use for a fat chef decor vignette. I have a shelf on the wall with several fat chef canisters, an apron hung below that and a rug on the floor. The effect really adds to my fat chef kitchen decor.

These simple things are easy ways to create my decor theme. And they don't involve great expense to get the look I want. Easy decor is my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment