Monday, September 30, 2013

Easy Food Prep with Mini-Choppers

Since I started using a mini-chopper in my food preparations, cooking has become much less of a chore for me. I love the easy use and the easy clean up.

Well, I've never found cooking to be a fun event for me, so anything to make it easier is great in my book. That's what my mini-chopper is. Easy!

The chore of cutting up ingredients like vegetables, onions, even crushing nuts, was a big part of why I disliked cooking so much. That was hard to do and took too much time.

When I got a mini-chopper, my first one, things got a lot easier for me. I now have several and they seem to be in use daily for me. I chop up vegetables for salads and soups, I chop up fruits for muffins, and I crush nuts to go in breads, muffins, even brownies.

With a mini-chopper, the more you process the foods, the fine the crushing gets. So when I want to make up a salad, I just chop quickly. Then the ingredients are still in chunks. But when I want to add ground up ingredients to my breads, I can get that fine grinding with my mini-chopper.

This has been a real time-saver and finger-slicing saver for me. Mini-choppers aren't too expensive either so they make great gift ideas for anyone who cooks whether they like cooking or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment