Saturday, July 13, 2013

Fat Chef Menu Board for Kitchen Fun

We all enjoy having a fun time in our kitchen. Using a blackboard or menu board with a fat chef design is perfect to have a little fun with.

I don't always use my blackboard for the evening menu. It's more often a source of little notes to the family. Whose turn it is for dishes, what still needs to be picked up on the way home. Even little love notes to the spouse.

But, when I'm having guests over, the Fat Chef Menu Board often functions as a welcome sign. That is one of those uses that always gets a number of comments and compliments from my friends.

Function and decor go together with a blackboard designed to match our kitchen theme. Although I have plenty of just decor items, I still like the idea of having a functional piece as well.

Your fat chef kitchen can have a little extra fun built into it with a blackboard or menu board set in some prominent place. Or just move it around as you need it. Set in the center of the kitchen table, you can even use it as part of your centerpiece. Great function and decor, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment